The OMP series flowmeters are designed specifically for fuel consumption measurement for marine applications as well as others, and can be used in booster modules and burners.
A perfect combination of precision and robustness: Due to the precise measurement chamber volume, a broad range of measurements with a precision rate of 0.1 % can be achieved. Pipe bends and T-sections have no influence on the measurement accuracy or performance.
The extreme robustness is achieved by the spheroidal graphite iron housing, which provides optimal protection for the precisely manufactured screws. Through the use of a high quality state-of-the-art hybrid bearing, the measurement devices also run with low friction, gentle and minimal pressure loss. Long lifespan, resistance to pulsations in the media, and efficiency across the entire product life cycle are just a few of the benefits that OMP offers.
- Suitable for MDO, MGO, HFO and further types of oil
- Highly accurate
- Very robust and long life time
- Low friction and minimal loss of pressure
- Stabilization zones unnecessary
- Easy installation
- Suitable for harsh industrial conditions.
- Media: Chemically neutral, lubricating, clean, non-abrasive
- Flow direction detection: Second sensor range optional
- Temperature measurement: Additional sensor optional
- Sensor: PNP or Namur signal
- Process fittings: DIN, ANSI, thread. Further connections upon request.
- Housing: Spheroidal graphite iron
- Screws: Nitrided steel
- Bearings: Hybrid ball bearings
- Sealing: FKM, other seal materials upon request.
- Technical data
Technical data OMP-13 OMP-20 OMP-32 OMP-52 Nominal diameter DN [mm] 15 20 25/32 40 DN [inch] 1/2 3/4 1 1 1/2 Total length with DIN flange [mm] 115 125 180/190 240 Weight with DIN flange [kg] 4 5 11/13 19 Flow rate I/h Qmax 900 2,700 9,000 31,500 Qnom 600 1,800 6,000 21,000 Qmin 6 18 60 210 Flow rate I/min Qmax 15 45 150 525 Qnom 10 30 100 350 Qmin 0.1 0.3 1.0 3.5 Max. pressure [bar] 40 40 40 40 Temperature [°C] -20 to +200 -20 to +200 -20 to +200 -20 to +200 Viscosity [mm²/s] 1 to 1x106 1 to 1x106 1 to 1x106 1 to 1x106 Precision of measurement value ±0.1 % ±0.1 % ±0.1 % ±0.1 % Repeatability ±0.01 % ±0.01 % ±0.01 % ±0.01 % K-factor K [P/I] 1,214.0 321.0 78.0 17.73 Frequency f at Qnom [Hz] 202 161 130 104
- Operating instructions